|Master of Science Nursing||University of Nairobi||2014|
|Bachelor of Science Nursing||Kenya Methodist University||2010|
|KRCHN||Kenya Medical Training College Mombasa||2005|
Areas of Expertise
- Reproductive Health, Maternal and Child Health
- February 2017 – to date: Lecturer – Dedan Kimathi University of Technology
- September 2016 – January 2017: H.O.D MIDWIFERY Lecturer – Embu University College
- September 2015 – September 2016: H.O.D MIDWIFERY Lecturer – Mount Kenya University
- September 2013 – August 2015: H.O.D NURSING EDUCATION LEADERSHIP MANAGEMENT & RESEARCH Assistant Lecturer – Mount Kenya University
- April 2012- September 2013: Graduate Assistant – Mount Kenya University
- September 2015 – To Date: Part-Time Lecturer Department of Nursing – Dedan Kimathi University Of Technology
- April 2011 – April 2012: Intern Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (MNCH) Amref Kitui project – Africa Medical and Research Foundation (AMREF)
- October 2011 – March 2012: Lecturer(Volunteer) – Kenya Medical Training College Kitui
- April 2005 – June 2007: Registered Nurse – Ministry of Medical Services
- Determinants of Birth Positions among Women Aged 18 to 49years in Mama Lucy Kibaki Hospital Author’s Name : MONICA N. KANGETHE , Dr. Jane Karonjo , Ms. Nancy Maingi IOSR Journal of Nursing and Health Science Volume 9 No 1 (2020) ISSN : 2320-1959 Journal
- Socio-Demographic Factors That Influence Birth Preparedness And Complication Readiness Among Women Attending The Antenatal Clinic At Mbagathi County Hospital, Nairobi City, Kenya. Rhoda Achieng Onono, Rosemary Okova, Nancy Maingi Kenya journal of nursing and midwifery volume 3 No1 (2018)
- An Investigation Of Client Related Factors Influencing Utilization Of Health Facility During Child Birth By Women Aged 15-49 Years In Matinyani Sub-County In Kitui County. Maingi Nyambura Nancy, Prof. Margaret Keraka Global Journal of Health Science
- An Assessment Of Health Provider Related Factors Influencing Utilization Of Health Facility During Child Birth By Women Aged 15-49 Years In Matinyani Sub-County In Kitui County Maingi Nyambura Nancy, Prof. Margaret Keraka Journal of Health, Medicine and Nursing
Papers presented in Conferences, Seminars and Workshops
- Determinants of facility utilization for chidbirth among women of reproductive age in Matinyani- presented University of Nairobi, college of health sciences & Kenyatta national hospitaln2nd international scientific conference.
- Determinants that influence the choice place of delivery among mothers seeking Child Welfare services in selected health facilities in Kandara Sub-County presented in a midwives conference.
- Determinants of postpartum care uptake among women (18 – 49 years) in Kandara Sub- County Muranga County Kenya- presented in a midwives conference.
- Determinants of contraceptive uptake among youths aged 18-25 years in Nakuru County- presented in a midwives conference.
- Factors contributing to abortions among youths aged 18 -25 in Rift Valley Provincial General Hospital Nakuru. presented in a NNAK conference.
- Implementation of nursing process among nurses working in in-patients wards in Rift Valley Provincial General Hospital, Nakuru County, Kenya- presented in a NNAK conference
- Determinants of uptake of dual family planning methods among HIV positive women aged 18 to 49 years in Kirwara Sub-County, Murang’a County- presented in kirinyaga university first annual international conference.
- Factors Influencing Utilization of Skilled Deliveries among Women Aged 18-49 Years STI03-HSC-006- The 3rd Dekut International Conference On Science Technology, Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
- Maternal And Child Health
Affiliation/Membership to Professional Bodies
- National Nurses Assiciation Of Kenya (Nnak)
- Midwives Association of Kenya(Mak)
- East, Central And Southern Africa College Of Nursing (Ecsacon)
- Kenya Hospice And Palliative Care Association (Kehpca)
- Christian And Scientific Association Of Kenya (Csak)
- Nursing Council Of Kenya (Nck)